Micellar water Avon
Now there are so many makeup removers that many do not know which one to choose. Micellar water or milk, for example? Comments of customers are clearly advised to stay on the first option, as it cleanses the skin well and quickly and does not leave a greasy film on the face, like a cleansing milk.
The video provides an overview and comparison of micellar water producers:
Micellar water Avon - quite a popular tool. This new product appeared in the company several years ago under the name Avon Nutraeffects.
First, let's look at some of the myths that have developed among users of this product.
- Many argue that micellar water does not contain surfactants. This is not true. But there is no harm to your skin.
- Micelles are individual particles. Therefore, if the consultant in the store claims that it is oil or something similar - do not believe him.
- There are those who are afraid to use this tool because of the belief that micelle particles penetrate deep into the skin. This is also a myth - they do not penetrate the skin, but only clean its surface.
- The principle of micellar water is actually not stronger than ordinary soap. But it compares favorably with that it does not dry and does not tighten the skin, therefore it can be considered advanced.
- Another myth that shopkeepers love to talk about is the more expensive you buy your makeup remover, the better it will be in quality. It's not like that at all. Budget water can be much more effective than its expensive counterparts.
Advantages and disadvantages
What are the main advantages of the Avon remedy?
- Low price;
- Slow flow
- Moisturizes and cleanses the skin;
- The composition does not contain any harmful chemical elements such as parabens, dyes and mineral oils;
- After application, the skin becomes soft and silky;
- It copes well with removing any makeup;
- Anti-allergenic and suitable for any skin.
Now let's move on to the cons:
- Many note a not very pleasant smell of this remedy;
- Although it is indicated on the package that it is not necessary to wash it off, almost all users do it;
- To remove makeup from the eyes with this water, you have to make a lot of effort.
As mentioned earlier, the composition does not contain any harmful components. Disodium cocoamphodiacetate, which acts on the skin with softness and gentleness, is used as a surfactant.
There are also completely natural components, such as the extract of the flowers of Japanese fragrant honeysuckle. It has a tonic effect on the skin and helps to cope with problem areas, be it acne, acne or something else.
The sunflower seeds in the composition help moisturize the skin and regulate water-lipid metabolism.
Chia seeds give the skin poly-saturated acids and make it very soft and well-groomed.
The fruits of the soap tree, or rather, their extract, is just responsible for ensuring that the skin does not dry out and provides a delicate effect, as well as its cleansing.
Many compare micellar water Avon with a similar brand tool Savonry They cost the same, but users are more satisfied with Avon products both in terms of composition and result.
Buyers note that the Avon jar has a very convenient small hole from which you can easily apply makeup remover to a cotton pad, without filling everything around.
There are also people who tried to make theatrical makeup using micellar water and they really liked the result - everything was washed off easily, and the dermis became soft and silky.
You can learn even more about the benefits of micellar water from the following video: