Face mask with vitamins
Vitamin face masks can be based on natural ingredients like fruits and vegetables, or come in the form of oil solutions and liquids in ampoules. Vitamins play an important role in skin care, and their choice often depends on the type, age and condition of the dermis, the presence of the disease and external imperfections. Cosmetic vitamins in the form of solutions are able to cope with serious problems of the epidermis or with more mature dermis, while ordinary fruits and vegetables will benefit normal and young skin.
What are useful
They enrich the dermis with a complex of useful elements aimed at combating cell aging, with increased sebum secretion, excessive dryness, rosacea and other ailments.
The most famous vitamin C - A frequent visitor to cosmetic masks. It is a powerful natural antioxidant and is well suited for the care of mature and aging derma, problematic and uneven in texture and skin tone. Vitamin C-based masks cope with enlarged pores and even out skin tone, this component is irreplaceable for the age-related epidermis - it prevents aging by reducing free radicals in the cells of the dermis and gently protects it from external factors.
B vitamins are necessary for any type of epidermis: B1 acts as a “youth” vitamin, B6 relieves inflammation, B12 stimulates renewal processes by increasing blood circulation, B2 - is responsible for metabolic processes in cells and oxygen balance.
Vitamin A (Retinol) It is responsible for the hydration of the skin - thanks to this natural component, natural collagen formation occurs in the cells, and a reduction in vitamin A leads to withering and dryness of the epidermis. Retinol as part of a home mask allows you to nourish the dermis and increase its density, rid the skin of rashes and smooth out wrinkles.
Niacin, or PP, normalizes the oxygen balance of the skin by increasing blood circulation, it combats the problem of increased sebum secretion and is suitable for caring for the oily type of epidermis.
An essential source of amino acids and a natural antioxidant is vitamin E. Thanks to it, processes of cell regeneration and renewal take place, this component is responsible for cellular renewal and protects the epidermis from the harmful effects of UV rays, preventing the formation of age spots. Vitamin E is combined with A (retinol) and enhances the work of the latter, provides elasticity and durability of the skin and prevents their wilting.
Vitamin K fights swelling on the face, D It maintains the tone in the skin cells and inhibits its natural aging.
Vitamins in masks rarely combine with each other, however, some of their compounds can give a noticeable effect: vitamins simply enhance the effect of each other. The most common pair vitamins A and E - their combination enhances the production of collagen and elastin and fights the signs of skin aging - wrinkles, pigmentation and uneven complexion.
You can learn more about masks with vitamins A and E from the video below.
Combination E and C creates a protective barrier on the surface of the skin and protects against UV radiation; C and B5 in combination, the epidermis heals, A and K - struggle with puffiness.
Do not forget that the external effect of the masks is achieved through their regular use, you can not exclude good nutrition and the possible intake of vitamins inside.
The condition of our skin depends on internal factors by 90% and no external procedures can restore the beauty and health of the epidermis if you do not monitor your eating behavior and lifestyle.
- Liquid. They are usually sold in ampoules and are used for rubbing into the skin in pure form or used as an additive to the usual care - day and night cream. Among liquid vitamins, there are groups B, A, E - indispensable helpers for aging and tired skin with oils for dry skin.
- Capsule. They can be taken orally or used on the face - as a separate mask or as part of another. Capsules with liquid vitamin are more economical due to the small volume and the possibility of using this capsule immediately. As a rule, capsules with oily vitamin are used for the course treatment of the skin for a period of 10-20 days, followed by a week-long break. Famous anti-aging “helpers” A, E are produced in capsules.
- Tableted. This type of vitamins is used with food. They are most in demand and affect the quality of the skin from the inside.
Not every woman has the time and desire to prepare fortified masks at home, and store analogues come to the rescue.
- Vitamin cosmetics "Recipes of grandmother Agafia" created on the basis of vegetable oils and taiga berries - valuable in the content of vitamins C and A. The components of the mask strengthen the skin cells and protect them from external factors, such as solar radiation. Sea buckthorn in the composition of the cosmetic product "Recipes of Grandma Agafia" tones the skin well and normalizes the processes of regeneration and renewal.
- Vitamin face mask "Microlysis" based on white clay - kaolin, pomegranate juice, oils and pectin gel. It effectively restores the water-lipid balance of the epidermis and increases the elasticity, strength of the integument; kaolin well dries up inflammation and cleanses pores, pomegranate and vitamin C in its composition enhances cell regeneration and protects the skin from UV radiation.
- Mask "Aevit" Librederm it nourishes the skin well and is suitable for dry, dehydrated, mature skin. It contains vitamins A and E - powerful antioxidants: they provide increased collagen synthesis and cell regeneration, which allows you to achieve elastic smooth skin and smooth out wrinkles.
How to make at home
Homemade fortified masks are affordable and affordable; their preparation does not take much time, and the long-awaited effect will overtake very soon.
The components can be used in pure form as a mask: for this, apply a few drops of the composition on the fingers and rub it between them, apply on the face and gently rub into the skin. Such an instruction is good for treating problem skin or working with mature skin, when the course approach allows you to achieve a visible result. For mature skin care complex "Aevit" in capsules - one will be enough for a single use.
Use pure vitamin E to eliminate dryness. and apply it to separate areas of the skin of the face, to eliminate wrinkles around the eyes, use a clean component A.
In any homemade mask, you can add liquid vitamin in ampoules, for example, to moisten a dry dermis, add a few drops of vitamin E to a teaspoon of honey or mix 2 capsules of it with the pulp of half an avocado.
Retinol (A) as part of a home mask, it prevents aging due to enhanced collagen production. It can be combined with aloe juice, olive oil and other lipid extracts, low-fat dairy products and herbal decoctions.
You can simply replace your home mask with a store-like counterpart by skin type, for example, Tasha vitamin cocktail with extracts of fruits and berries to tone and refresh the epidermis.
How to use
The correct use of vitamins in the basis of masks allows you to achieve a noticeable effect and not harm the skin. Let's talk about how to use masks at home and what combination of components is best to exclude.
- It is recommended to apply a mask on previously cleaned epidermis, it is advisable to use a scrub or light peeling to achieve a better effect.
- To avoid allergic reactions, apply a little mask to the bend of the elbow and evaluate the reaction: if there is no redness and peeling, the composition can be safely applied to the face.
- Vitamin-based masks can be used often - up to 3-4 times a week. After 6 months, it is recommended to take a break for 2-3 weeks.
- Liquid components from the pharmacy are the most effective and affordable; their formula is so adapted to the skin that it allows trace elements to penetrate deep into the pores. After opening the ampoule with vitamins, it is not recommended to store it - use the entire composition immediately because it begins to oxidize in oxygen and lose its properties.
- To create a mask, it is better to choose one vitamin or a couple, which blends perfectly together: A and E, C and E, C and B5, A and K.
- Regular use only Vitamin-based home masks can achieve a visible result.
- Masks in the beauty parlor and even injections are another way to get vitamins for the skin.
Vitamin masks are very popular among women of various ages, but their greatest use is for women aged 25 years. Women note that Aevit pharmacy capsules cope well with dry skin: they use pure oil solution to achieve a quick effect. Valuable vitamins of group B are used by the fair sex in ampoules - this allows you to replenish the balance of the skin and saturate it with moisture and valuable complexes without leaving your home.
There are more reviews about vitamin-based store products - women leave positive comments about the Aevit Librederm budget mask - a powerful nourishing cocktail.
For the care of young skin, the tonic composition of Tasha is more suitable - it saturates the cells with a charge of vitamin C and gives a natural and healthy glow to the skin.